Saturday, April 27, 2013

Haul - DSW and Old Navy

Today, my husband and I went to DSW because I received an email for two $10 off coupons from DSW. I thought those were the best coupons I've ever received from DSW. I really wanted to use them.

I looked through the store today but couldn't find one I really want to buy. I finally picked up three pairs of Hot Sox socks. The socks were originally $16.00, but these were on sale for $12.95. These ended up being $2.95 plus tax by using a $10 off coupon.
HOT SOX ORIGINALS Socks




My husband also bought three pairs of Dockers socks. Those were originally $14 but were on sale for $10.95. He ended up paying $0.95 plus tax with using a $10 off coupon.


Then, we went to Old Navy because I won Old Navy SnapFive, which is a $5 off coupon with any in-store purchase. :)
I purchase two pairs of socks. These were originally $8.50 but were on clearance for $2.49.

 I also purchased a neon yellow colored stripe long sleeve tee. It was originally $16.94 but was on clearance for $3.99.
Total regular price was $25.44, but the total sale price was $6.48. I ended up paying $1.48 plus tax with using my SnapFive.


I was glad that I got many socks today because some of my socks were already worn out, and I really wanted to get new ones. I need to wear socks when I work out everyday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment