Sunday, April 15, 2012

Rite Aid Haul

Today, I went to Rite Aid to buy more Revlon Lip Butter, which I really like! Before going there, I checked reviews of Revlon Lip Butter on youtube. I watched her youtube video and decided which color I should buy.  I chose 090 Sweet Tart and 050 Berry Smoothie.

Revlon Lip Butter was on sale at Rite Aid. So, most colors were already sold out there. There were only a few colors left, but I was able to find 050 Berry Smoothie, which was last one! I couldn't find 090 Sweet Tart though. I also bought Revlon Colorstay eye shadow and some Revlon cosmetic tools.

http://amzn.to/1S8zAG4

050 Berry Smoothie
The color of lipstick was just good as I expected. :) I want to thank all the people who made the review videos. In the U.S., there is no tester of cosmetics at drug stores. You can not try them on before purchasing. So, watching review videos on youtube is very helpful to chose the right color. :)

This week, Revlon cosmetics and Revlon beauty tools are buy one get 50 % off at Rite Aid. And when you purchase $15 more Revlon products, you can get $6 Rite Aid reward. There are also $2 off store coupon for Revlon Lip Butter and $2 off store coupon for Revlon Colorsaty eye shadow on Rite Aid homepage. I also have two $1 off manufacturer's coupons for Revlon cosmetic. And I have two $1 off manufacturer's coupons for Revlon beauty tool. You can also apply $1 Single Check Rebate when you purchase Revlon beauty tool.
I paid $7.47 pules tax for a lipstick, an eye shadow and two beauty tools by using coupons. And I got $6 Rite Aid reward, and I applied two $1 Single check rebate. They will end up for free. Yay! Drug stores often sale something for free. Finding good deals is fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment