Saturday, April 21, 2012

Earth Day Events

Tomorrow is Earth Day, which was named by John McConnell in1969 at a UNESCO Conference in San Francisco.
Because of that, there will be many events tomorrow. I've never been to these events yet, even though I had interests in them. But I will join some events tomorrow if I wake up early morning. :)

Here is my favorite events.

Target is going to give away reusable bag to customers.

Origins is going to trade your current skincare container for a full-size Origin high-performance moisturizers when you bring it to their counter.

Kiehl's is going to trade your empty cosmetic container for a lip balm when you bring it to Nordstrom Kiehl's counter.

I hope I won't miss these events. :)





 Today's Vocabulary
・ trade A for B : AとBを交換する



No comments:

Post a Comment