Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Busy Day

Today, I'm busy.
I droped off my car for smog check at Pep Boys early in the morning. After advanced conversation class, I took my tutoring. Then, we had lunch, and we went to dentist. While I was waiting, I utilized my wait time to study nursing. Then we picked up my car from Pep Boys. I was little tired as a result. After coming back home, I took a nap for a while. I'm going to have dinner now. Then, we are going to the movies, because today is Tuesday, which is when we can watch old movies for $1 and 3D movies for $3. Yay!
We are going to see Journey 2 : The Mysterious Island 3D. This is our first time to watch 3D movie. I'm excited! :)
I don't know whether I can understand the contents of the story or not, but I'm looking forward to experiencing 3D movie.





 Today's Vocabulary
・ utilize : verb / 活用する、役立たせる、利用する
・ as a result : 結果として


No comments:

Post a Comment