Thursday, April 5, 2012

CVS Haul

Last Sunday, I bought Revlon Lip Butter at CVS. I chose two lipsticks which are 080 Strawberry Shortcake and 025 Peach Parfait.
080 Strawberry Shortcake (left)
and
025 Peach Parfait (right)

080 Strawberry Shortcake (left)
and
025 Peach Parfait (right)
I've seen this lipsticks on youtube many times. Many beauty gurus on youtube have been reviewing this product, and they highly recommended it. And also Japanese blogger who writes beauty blog in Japan has recommended this as well. The blogger always checks all around the world for beauty products. She subscribes to some foreign beauty magazines, and orders beauty products. She even occasionally travels  abroad to buy cosmetic products. Of course, she really knows Japanese beauty products too. She became famous for beauty guru in Japan because of her blog. She sometimes appears on Japanese beauty magazines. Before she mentioned about Revlon Lip Butter in her blog, I had already wanted to buy these. But after I read her blog, I wanted this even more! It's because she also highly recommended it! :) I always looked for sale of this lipstick. When these were on sale, some colors were always sold out. :(  However, I was finally able to buy them! This week, Revlon products are on sale at CVS. You can get $7 extrabucks, which is CVS reward, when you spend $15 on any Revlon products. That sounds awesome! The retail price of Revlon Lip Butter was $7.99. So, I purchased two lipsticks. Total retail price was $15.98. I used $3 off CVS store coupon, which I got it from CVS coupon machine before, and two $2 off manufacturer's coupons. I paid $8.98 pulse tax, and I got $7 extrabucks. These ended up costing $1.98 for two lipsticks! :) Yay!
I put on this lipsticks. I especially like 025 Peach Parfait. :) They provide moisture like lip balms. :) I love them!






 Today's Vocabulary
・ all around the world : 世界中の

No comments:

Post a Comment