Saturday, January 14, 2012

Model SHIHO

When I was in middle school, I started reading a fashion magazine. At the time, I just thought that I really wanted to be a fashion model. But I was not tall enough to be a fashion model, and I knew it was not easy to become one. I gave it up quickly.

I have been interested in fashion ever since.
SHIHO is my most favorite Japanese fashion model. I've seen her on magazine since she was 18. Now, she is 35.
model SHIHO

When I was in Japan, I had a chance to see her in a fashion show! :)
I found her poster at a fashion mall, which I often went. And the poster said that 5000 winner selected in a drawing would go to a fashion show, which many Japanese model appeared in. I entered it, but soon I forgot about it because I wasn't expecting to win. Three month later, I got a mail from them. So, I was selected! I was very very happy because she had been my beauty guru for a long time!
The show was amazing! She was super beautiful! I couldn't forget about that. This is one of my precious memories. :)



I like SHIHO because she always behaves naturally. She becomes more beautiful as she grows older. She sometimes teaches how to be beautiful and comfortable as an ideal women.
She has been my ideal woman for 17 years.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ ever since : その後ずっと
・ one's most favorite : (人)の最もお気に入りの
  ex) my most favorite memory : 私にとって最高の思い出
  ex) One of my most favorite foods is sweet shrimp. : 私の好物のひとつに甘エビがある。
・ a drawing : noun / 抽選
・ _ winner selected in drawing : 抽選で選ばれた_人
・ appear in : 出演する
・ ideal : adjective : 理想的な

No comments:

Post a Comment