Sunday, January 29, 2012

Breakfast at Corner Bakery Cafe

I usually sleep until later in the morning on every Sunday. But my husband and I woke up at 8:30 a.m., and we headed toward Corner Bakery Cafe to have breakfast. It was because we have coupons for free breakfast sandwich and free combo!



We ordered our meals. It was a beautiful sunny day. So, we sat outside.
We only paid for one large iced coffee.

My husband ordered smoked bacon & cheddar panini. It's usually $4.29!
Smoked Bacon & Cheddar Panini

I ordered smoked turkey cobb on brioche flatbread and tomato soup. The sandwich combo is usually $7.79!  Yay! It was good. Especially because I really like tomatoes. So, this tomato soup was as good as I expected!
Smoked Turkey Cobb on Brioche Flatbread & Tomato soup
I'd like to say thanks to Corner Bakery Cafe. Both sandwiches were very good, and we enjoyed our breakfast. :)

Then, we headed toward Carlsbad Premium Outlets and La Jolla beach. I'll write about that on the next time.





 Today's Vocabulary
sleep until later in the morning : 朝遅くまで寝ている

No comments:

Post a Comment