Sunday, January 22, 2012

Disneyland & California Adventure ~ Winter Vacation Day 6

On January 3rd, my friend and I went to Disneyland.
It was more crowded than I expected! I knew why afterward. Through January 5th, they had Christmas decorations and Christmas parades. Moreover, many students were still on winter vacation.
I went there in summer before. It wasn't nearly as crowded. I thought that Disneyland in Japan is always crowded, and not in California. I had to eat my words. Hahaha...






We were very hungry because we walked a lot. We ate hamburger for lunch. Pastrami cheeseburger and french fries were about $11.

Then, we went to California Adventure.

My friend likes extreme rides. Naturally, we went on Hollywood Tower! That scared us!


Then, we went on Grizzly River Run.
We got more soaked than we expected. It was already dark and cold outside. We felt even colder because of that.


We went back to Disneyland.
We were able to see the fireworks.

After that, it started to snow... Actually it wasn't snow. It was spume that looked like snow.
That was surprising and beautiful!

Christmas lighting was beautiful.
My friend bought some souvenirs for her friends. Then we left Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment