Monday, January 30, 2012

Shopping at Carlsbad Premium Outlets Mall


After having breakfast at Corner Bakery Cafe, we went to Carlsbad Premium Outlets Mall last Sunday.
I thought many clothings stores were having clearance sale because it's already end of winter.

I like this mall because it's not too big. It's easy to walk around the mall.

The store which I wanted to go the most was Banana Republic.
I bought many clothes there! :) Shopping for new clothes was exciting. Hehehe

Then, we went to Crate & Barrel. I like them because they have stylish dishes. We just enjoyed window-shopping there.
Then, we headed toward La Jolla beach.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ walk around : phrasal verb / 歩き回る、散歩する
  ex) walk around a supermarket : スーパーを歩き回る

1 comment:

  1. Your English is fantastic. I accidentally stumbled across your page while searching for Crate and Barrel. Some of my American friends can't write as good as you!

    ReplyDelete