Tuesday, August 6, 2019

How I Get Paid to Walk Using App

     Do you use any App that allows you to earn money by walking? If you get paid from walking, you want to walk more, right? Walking is obviously good for your health! :) There are many Apps that pay you to walk, and I'm using Walgreens App, Walgreens Balance Rewards for Healthy Choices.

 
Walgreens Balance Rewards for Healthy Choices
     Last year, my husband and I started using Walgreens App to earn rewards from walking. It's called Walgreens Balance Rewards for Healthy Choices. I'm really happy that I got this App! It's very easy to earn rewards. You can earn up to 1,000 Walgreens Balance Rewards ($1 worth) per month by walking. (Actually, you don't need to walk a lot. It's very easy to earn 1,000 Balance Rewards from your daily walk.) You can also earn extra points by monitoring your weight, blood pressure and etc.
Walgreens Balance Rewards for Healthy Choices
Points expire one year after they are earned or if an account has been inactive for 6 months.




**Walgreens is making changes to their Balance Rewards for Healthy Choices program. I guess that it's going to be more challenging soon.
New Walgreens Balance Rewards for Healthy Choices



Rewards from Using the App!
These were $0.89 for all by using our rewards at Walgreens!
     Last weekend, my husband and I went to Walgreens to use our rewards. We purchased these and used our 30,000 Balance Rewards ($20 + $10 worth of points). These were $0.89 for all by using our rewards! :) I'm glad that we downloaded the App!

     If you use a smartphone, you might want to try Apps that pay you to walk. You can easily find those Apps by googling it. If you have already tried those Apps, please let me know! In my future entry, I will share with you how my husband and I saved $500 a year for cell phone bill!



     These are my entries you might like.
■The Reason Why We Traveled in Arizona - How We Used the $250 Hilton Aspire Resort Credit

■My Best Cash Back Credit Cards with No Annual Fee

■Why Couldn't You Save Money?

■Finished Reading the Book, Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money - That The Poor And Middle Class Do Not! 

■Finished Reading the Book, Rich Dad's CASHFLOW Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom

■Real Estate in Japan vs U.S.


     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.
 

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.

     You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.




No comments:

Post a Comment