Friday, June 18, 2021

Beyond Burger Plant-Basted Patties - It Tastes Like Real Meat!

 

      A few weeks ago, my husband and I went to Whole Foods and purchased these plant-based meat products.

Plant-Based Meat

Not All Plant-Based Meat Tasted Like Real Meat

      Years ago, we also had plant-based ham for our first time, and we were surprised that it tasted like real ham and was very delicious! That's why we expected that these plant-basted meat products I purchased at Whole Foods would definitely taste great.   First, I tried Lightlife Breakfast Patties, however, it tasted like weird... It was a bit spicy and very dry. I was going to write about these plant-based meat products on my blog, but I was disappointed in that one, so I almost gave up writing about these because I only want to share with you what I really love through my blog. 

 

He Made Beyond Burger Sandwiches, And It Was Beyond My Expectation!

       Last week, my husband made sandwiches with Beyond Burger Plant-Based Patties, and it was really good! It was beyond my expectation! It tasted like real meat! It had like natural meat flavors and very juicy. He took a lot of photos for my blog while making the sandwiches and asked me to write about his Beyond Burger sandwiches, so today's article is requested by my husband. 😁 

 

 Beyond Burger Plant-Based Patties

Beyond Burger Plant-Based Patties
     This Beyond Burger Plant-Based Patties is originally $5.69 and contain two large patties.

Beyond Burger Plant-Based Patties
 
 Beyond Burger Plant-Based Patties
 

Is Plant-Based Meat Always Healthier Than Real Meat?

       Unfortunately, its answer is probably, "no." Beyond Burger Plant-Based Patties is high in calories, sodium, and saturated fat, but zero cholesterol. If you want to lower your blood pressure, eating plant-based meat on a daily basis is not always better choice because of high in sodium. In my opinion, plant-based meat is not always healthier than meat. That being said, Beyond Burger is so delicious! That's why only have it once in a while to savor it. 

 

  

This Is How My Husband Made Beyond Burger Sandwiches!

     Just cook Beyond Burger patties and eggs in a large flying pan.


     This is his homemade sliced bread. 😋

 

     Spread mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard over the slice.

 

     Add the patty on it.

 

    Put your favorite cheese on it.


     Put sliced tomato on it.

 

     Finally, top it with fried egg.

 

   Enjoy!



      These are also my entries you might like.
■How to Make White Bread with Panasonic Bread Maker

■How to Boost Your Immune System - 6 Foods That Can Boost Your Immune System

■Top 3 My Favorite Ramen From Marutai Kyushu Ramen Series

■How to Cook Omurice, a Japanese Omelette Stuffed with Rice (Cook Like a Pro!)

■How to Cook Chicken Tortilla Soup

■How to Make An Easy Egg Toast (Japanese Sliced Bread + Japanese Mayonnaise = Deliciousness)
  
■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment