Monday, April 20, 2020

How to Make White Bread with Panasonic Bread Maker

     My husband and I have baked homemade bread with using our Panasonic bread maker several times a week since last year. Indeed, we haven't purchased any commercial bread at supermarkets for about a year except when we traveled Japan. Making bread with using a bread maker is very easy. Just put all ingredients in it at night. Next morning, take the freshly baked bread out of it, and slice it. That's all. 😋 

     Last week, we baked this fluffy white bread and enjoyed homemade sandwiches. You can make this bread with very simple ingredients. By the way, I've purchased Ardent Mills Harvest Bread Flour (25 lb for about $6) and Red Star Active Dry Yeast (32 oz for $4.49) at Costco. (I found the dry yeast at Costco Business Center.) Today, I'm going to share with you how to make white bread with Panasonic bread maker. If you are interested in baking bread during the stay-at-home order, I hope that you will try this recipe.


Ingredients
240g of Water
12g of Milk
15g of Beaten Egg
38g of Butter
23g of Sugar
5g of Salt
360g of Bread Flour
4g of Dry Yeast


1. Set all ingredients in the bread maker. Make sure that the dry yeast does not touch the liquid. (I prefer to put all liquid ingredients first. Then, add bread flour, and finally put dry yeast over the bread flour.)



2. Set the program.
For Panasonic Bread Maker
Bread Mode : Basic
Baking Option : Bake
Size : XL
Crust : Light
Timer : Your Choice



3. Enjoy!




Use An Electric Knife to Slice Homemade Bread!
Toastmaster Electric Knife
      When you make fluffy bread, you probably find it difficult to slice bread with a regular knife perfectly. My husband and I used to use a manual bread knife, and the biggest pain was slicing bread nicely. Finally, we purchased this electric knife, Toastmaster. It's so much easier to slice fresh bread perfectly now.😁



Stay Healthy, Stay Happy 😊



       These are also my entries you might like.
■ How to Make An Easy Egg Toast (Japanese Sliced Bread + Japanese Mayonnaise = Deliciousness)

■How to Cook Omurice, a Japanese Omelette Stuffed with Rice (Cook Like a Pro!)

■How to Cook Dashimaki Tamago, Japanese Omelette

■How to Cook Tamagoyaki, Japanese Omelette

■How to Make Nitamago, Japanese Ramen Eggs

■How to Cook Oyakodon, Japanese Chicken and Egg Bowl

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Cook Wafu Hoi-Ko-Ro - Stir-Fried Pork and Vegetable with Red Miso Sauce

■How to Cook Easy Teriyaki Chicken

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Naporitan, Japanese Pasta Dish

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■What I Bought at Japanese Supermarkets

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods 


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.    

    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest.



No comments:

Post a Comment