Monday, June 11, 2018

Daiso Haul - Daiso Soap Net Bag

      This weekend, I went to my local Daiso and found this one, Daiso Soap Net Bag (ダイソーせっけん泡立てポーチ).
Daiso Soap Net Bag (ダイソーせっけん泡立てポーチ)
      When I found it at my local Daiso, I though I should buy one! This one includes two bags. You might think, "What it's for?" This is just small bags for bar of soap. With using these bags, you can use every bit of soap.
Daiso Soap Net Bag (ダイソーせっけん泡立てポーチ)

       I put my leftover pieces of soap in the bag.

Daiso Soap Net Bag (ダイソーせっけん泡立てポーチ)

      It worked really well! You don't have to throw away leftover soap anymore. ;)   
Daiso Soap Net Bag (ダイソーせっけん泡立てポーチ)

     You can hang it over a faucet like its packaging shows. :)  When I was a child in Japan, my school actually had this kind of soap net bags hanging over each faucet, so children could wash their hands with the bar of soap thoroughly. Moreover, children never drop it or waste any bit of soap. ;)  
Daiso Soap Net Bag (ダイソーせっけん泡立てポーチ)


       These are my entries you might like.

■Top 3 Daiso Beauty Products

■4 Best Daiso Beauty Products You Can Find in the U.S.

■Top 3 Most Popular Daiso Hair Products

■Top 3 Cool Daiso Erasers

■4 Kawaii Daiso Kitchen Gadgets 

■ Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso  

■Top 3 Most Popular Daiso Hair Products

■Top 10 Japanese Beauty Products Loved by Foreign Tourists in Japan

■14 Best Japanese Beauty Products I Purchased in Japan - Drugstore, Discount Store, Daiso and Loft Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 5 Japanese Sunscreen Products





     My previous entries related to Daiso can be seen here.
 
     My entries related to popular and cool Japanese products can be seen here.
 
     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japanese sweets and snacks can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to cooking can be seen here.


No comments:

Post a Comment