Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Hot Rods - USPS Forever Stamp

     As I mentioned in my previous entry, I bought two sheets of forever stamps. I'm going to share Hot Rods forever stamps today. I bought the sheet of twenty stamps with emblazoned with two hot rods. Frankly, I didn't know what hot rod meant before purchasing. According to Wikipedia, hot rods are typically old, classic American cars with large engines modified for linear speed. The two cars depicted are 1932 Ford® “Deuce” roadsters.

Hot Rods - USPS Forever Stamp

Hot Rods - USPS Forever Stamp

Hot Rods - USPS Forever Stamp

    In addition, I ordered some stamps on USPS.com after coming back from my local post office yesterday. One of them was the sheet of Farmers market forever stamps, which I always wanted and will be released on August 5. I'm looking forward to receiving those stamps!



       My entries related to USPS stamps can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/USPS%20stamps

      You can check and buy stamps at Official USPS Store on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment