Thursday, July 17, 2014

Trader Joe's Haul - 73% Extra Dark Chocolate Wedges

     Today, my husband bought this dark chocolate, 73% Extra Dark Chocolate Wedges, at Trader Joe's. This contains 16 pieces of dark chocolate and was $3.49. I've already eaten some and was impressed at its taste!
73% Extra Dark Chocolate Wedges

73% Extra Dark Chocolate Wedges
     This chocolate container is so adorable, so I think it's perfect for souvenirs for my families in Japan. :) Frankly, I am not used to American sweets because of excessive sweetness, so I don't usually buy sweets at supermarket here in the U.S. However, Trader Joe's products are exceptions. Their products almost always taste very good, and I have bought some of their sweets for my families in Japan. :)
73% Extra Dark Chocolate Wedges

        My entries related to Trader Joe's can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Trader%20Joe%27s


No comments:

Post a Comment