Sunday, September 8, 2013

How to Make Italian Espresso with a Bialetti Moka Express

     This weekend, I used a Bialetti Moka Express for my first time. I'm going to share with you how to brew espresso coffee with it.


     First, add water to the fill line of the bottom pot.

     Then, fit the filter back into the bottom pot. Fill the filter with four tablespoon of ground espresso coffee. (My Bialetti Moka Express is for 9 cups.)

     Screw the two pots together.

     Heat the pot over medium heat. The coffee begins to brew and is filled into the pot.


     Turn off the heat.


      I poured a half a cup of the espresso coffee into this toll glass.

     Then, I added plenty of milk. It was seriously the best coffee I ever had! I thought this iced coffee is better than Starbucks one. My husband and I definitely will use our Bialetti Moka Express every weekends. :)
 
 
        I uploaded my YouTube Video, How to Brew Espresso with Bialetti Moka Express.

 
        This is my YouTube channel.
Ringo's Coffee Channel

      My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee



No comments:

Post a Comment