Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Broken Computers Are Still Popular

     My auction finally finished last Sunday morning. I had been very excited because my old computer's price had been increased as it got closer to the end of the auction. Many people had been bidding for it. I finally sold my old computer at pretty good price. The price ended up being 18 times higher than the first price and was two times more expensive than I guessed first! As my experience, computers are always very popular and are sold at very good price on Japanese auction site even if they are completely broken. I guess some people can fix the broken computers and sell them at higher price at the auction site. Therefore, if my current computer breaks in the future, I will keep it in order to sell it. It will be still valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment