Saturday, September 14, 2013

Japanese Food Court

     Today, my husband and I went to Mitsuwa, a Japanese supermarket, because the book which to he subscribes arrived at the book store from Japan. I go to Japanese Supermarkets once in a blue moon. Their food court was somewhat different than before. A new fast food restaurant has opened there.

     Because we were hungry at that time, we decided to eat there. My husband ordered Chiken-katsu Curry for $6.79 at MIYABI TEI. It was pretty huge!
Chiken-katsu Curry

     I ordered Gyutan Lunch Box for $7.98 at Gyutan Tsukasa. It looked little beef and too large rice, but the amount of beef and rice was just right for me. :) It was very good taste!
Gyutan Lunch Box

     We didn't buy any Japanese grocery there because we are going to Japan soon.




MIYABI TEI
665 Paularino Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Gyuntan Tsukasa
665 Paularino Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92626




No comments:

Post a Comment