Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Starbucks Coffee Deal

     Today, my husband and I went to Pavilions to purchase Starbucks coffee because Starbucks is currently offering Starbucks Rebate when you purchase their coffee at your local grocery store.



     You can find the Star code on the package, and enter it online.
  • MSR Star1st code: Bonus Star
  • MSR Star2nd code: Free tall brewed coffee*
  • MSR Star3rd code: Free food item*
  • MSR Star4th code: $10 Starbucks Card eGift


  •      I purchased two bags of Starbucks coffee, which was originally $8.99 each but was on sale for $6.99 each. The total price was $13.98, and I used a $2 coupon. I ended up paying $11.98. Now, Pavilions have a Catalina coupon promotion, which is that buy two Starbucks coffee, get $5 Catalina coupon for a Starbucks gift card. I got one by my purchasing.

        My husband bought two bags of coffee as well. He also paid $11.98 and got a $5 Catalina coupon. We finally got four codes and two $5 off Catalina coupons for gift cards.

        As soon as we came back home, he entered the codes online, so  he will get a $10 reward within 24 hours. When we go to Pavilions next time, we will purchase two Starbucks gift cards with using two $5 coupons.

        It was a pretty good deal for coffee lovers, considering that we paid $23.96 for four bags of coffee, a $10 reward, and two $5 coupons.




          My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
    http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee

    No comments:

    Post a Comment