Monday, September 16, 2013

Souvenir Idea for My Families - Starbucks You Are Here Collection Mugs

     I was thinking about what is the best souvenir for my parents-in-law, and I came up with an idea that Starbucks You Are Here Collection mugs would be perfect because the mugs are only released locally. I thought that whenever they use the mugs, they would remember us and imagine where we are living. A You Are Here Collection mug is $10.95 at my local Starbucks, but the mug is selling at $20 to $35 on U.S. amazon and $50 to $65 in Japan! I told my sister that I bought Starbucks mugs for my parents-in-law, and she requested me to buy one for her if I still have space in my carry-on bag. I didn't expect that she would request me again. Therefore, I decided to share the mugs with her and you through my blog.




     This is a Starbucks Orange County mug. I guess the picture is Newport Beach because there are beach houses and palm trees.
Orange County

     In Orange County, there are many piers.
Orange County

     Many people also play golf here although I have never done so. Haha.
Orange County

     This mug is a Starbucks California mug.
California

     I think that this picture is Down Town LA.
California

     I think that this picture might be Yosemite National Park.
California


     By seeing this entry, she will choose which one she wants to get. I also updated a Youtube video for her.




No comments:

Post a Comment