Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fab.com Haul


Today, I purchased a scarf at Fab.com for my first time. I got a $10 credit last month, so I have been checking their site since then. :) They are selling variety of fashionable products, such as furniture, kitchen article, clothing, shoes, accessory and so on. As my experiences, popular products sell out very quickly. I was going to buy an orange handbag, but when I checked their site on the next day, it was already gone. That's why soon after I saw this stylish scarf, I decided to purchase this right away. After checking it out, it was also gone! Boy was I lucky this time? :)
Colorblock Wrap Cobalt by Saachi
This Colorblock Wrap Cobalt scarf was originally$50, but it was on sale for $23. The shipping fee was $4.95. I used a $10 credit, and I ended up paying $17.95. It comes out 64% off! I think this was a great deal, considering that the same scarf is selling for $35.99 at Amazon. :) I wear a scarf on a daily basis, so I thought this scarf would be perfect for spring and summer style for me. :)
I can't wait receiving it!


No comments:

Post a Comment