Wednesday, March 20, 2013

CVS Haul - L'Oreal

I went to CVS to buy L'Oreal products two days ago because my $11 CVS ExtraCare Bucks would expire next day.


I purchased Youth Code BB Cream for 11.99, which was originally $17.99, and Revitalift Triple Power Eye Treatment for $19.99, which was originally $25.99. These were $31.98 in total. In addition, I used a $2 off CVS store coupon for purchasing $5 more any facial products and two $3 L'Oreal manufacture's coupons. These came out to $23.98. Because I purchased $30 more L'Oreal product, I got a $10 CVS ExtraCare Bucks. I also submitted to the $10 L'Oreal Mail-in Rebate Offer. It will end up being $3.98 plus tax for the BB cream and the eye treatment. :)   I think these were great deals. :)

I was glad to purchase the eye treatment because I needed to stock up on some eye cream. I believe that moisturizing around eye area is very important for preventing aging process. That is why I use eye cream twice a day. As all girls know, eye cream is usually very expensive, while it is packed in a small package. I always try to buy it only when it is on sale. I'm looking forward to using it!
http://amzn.to/1PThTen



I have already used the Youth Code BB Cream twice. The color perfectly matches my skin tone. Comparing to Misha BB Cream, it has a light coverage which naturally makes my skin look healthier. :)
http://amzn.to/1LXsWhz


No comments:

Post a Comment