Monday, March 18, 2013

Terrible Smell

We got our mattress cover cleaned last week, but it was terrible. :( I was afraid to shrink it, so I was glad to find the dry cleaner which accepted to clean it. After we brought it back to our home, we noticed the strong stench. It smelled like bleach and half-dried cloth. We placed it against the window in order to completely dry and remove the awful stench. However, the stench gradually filled up inside our home, and we couldn't stand it anymore. I thought we would need to throw it away. After discussing with my husband, we finally decided to ask the dry cleaner either to clean it again or refund us. This morning, my husband took it to the dry cleaner, and they accepted to do it again.
We hope the smell will be removed!

No comments:

Post a Comment