Saturday, March 30, 2013

Physician Formula Eye Cream Review

Today, I received an e-mail from my sister. She told me that she had gotten red irritations by using Physicians Formula Hydrating Eye Cream, which I gave to her when I visited her in Japan.
Physicians Formula Hydrating Eye Cream
After she applied this eye cream, it produced redness and swelling. After that, her skin of eye tails started peeling. I searched reviews on this products, and I knew that some people have had experiences the same problems.

My sister and I have used Physician Formula Aging Intensive Wrinkle Corrector Eye Cream before, and we both love it since it truly hydrates around eye area. The only small complain was that applicator was useless, but we didn't care about that.
Physicians Formula Aging Intensive Wrinkle Corrector Eye Cream
Because of that, we had believed that their Hydrating Eye Cream was also excellent. However, it disappointed our expectations. :(
These days, I haven't seen their eye cream at any drug stores. I was wondering why they disappeared, but today I thought that their eye cream had been removed since it needed to be renewed because of some negative reviews. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment