Wednesday, December 26, 2012

We Are at LAX Now

My husband and I are in a waiting area at Los Angeles International Airport now. When we left our home at 6:40, it was raining. I didn't expect wearing rain boots today, but I wore them instead of my black boots. Although we saw a car accident on the freeway, the traffic was not too heavy. When we arrived at the parking lot, it was at 7:50. We got on a shuttle bus and went  to LAX. I think that it took about 10 minutes from the parking lot to LAX. We think that it has gone smoothly so far. :) We are going to board to go to Shanghai at 10:30. :) I haven't slept much last night but am not sleepy now. Haha. I don't know whether or not I can update my blog every day during our travel. However, I will try to do it as much as I can. I hope that the next my update will be from Shanghai. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment