Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Preparing for Vacation

Three weeks later from now, my husband and I are going to travel to Shanghai and Japan. That's why we need to work on preparing for traveling. However, we haven't done it yet because we have been way too busy recently. It's because I've started studying vocabularies for about two hours everyday. Studying vocabularies is worth of my time, but I think I need to stop studying it for a while. :(

These are lists we need to discuss for our traveling.
・ what we are going to do in Shanghai
・ what the perfect souvenirs for our families, relatives, and friends are
・ what we should take to Shanghai and Japan
・ whether or not we are going to Osaka to meet our friends (If so, I need to contact my friends.)
・ what we are going to do if we go to Osaka (If so, I might go to hair salon, and I need to make a reservation.)
・ whether or not I'm going to visit to a doctor's office because of my back pain
・ where we can renew our driver's license in Japan (It's because our Japanese driver's licenses has already expired.)
・ whose car we should use (I gave my old car to my parents, but I don't know its insurance covers us.)
・ whether or not we should rent wireless internet (My parents' house has wireless internet access, but my husband parents' house doesn't.)
・ where we are going to rent cellphones
・ what we are going to do in Japan
・ what I am going to study during vacation
・ how much weight of each luggage we are allowed to take to each airplane 
・ our schedule during the vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment