Thursday, December 13, 2012

Our Meeting Group Is Getting Smaller and Smaller

Today, I went to a Chinese restaurant to meet my friends. We made our meeting group consisting with classmates back in 2009. After I transferred to my college, I have been meeting them periodically nonetheless. The beginning of the group consisted five people. Then, a Korean woman joined the group in 2010, so the members in total were six people at the time. However, a Korean man moved to Korea in 2010, and a Japanese woman moved back to Japan in 2011. Then, another Japanese woman moved back to Japan in this year. Today, one of member who is a Japanese man said that he would move to Japan next February. I have had to say good bye to my members three times so far, and I have to say that again next year. I am really sad. Our group will finally consist only two members. I gave them hand soap and chocolate as Christmas presents. I hope they will have a happy holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment