Thursday, December 20, 2012

It Has Grown on Me!

   A year ago, I made the title of my blog, which is "It's a piece of cake!" Because I found it difficult to write in English, I thought that I hope someday I would say, "Writing on my blog is a piece of cake!" My goal was continuing my every blog for at least a year in order to get used to writing English. When I achieved my goal in November 2012, I had become used to writing in English because of my blog. In addition, I was able to become more confident in writing than before. :) To me, writing on my blog is a piece of cake now!
   Today, I changed the title of my blog, which is "It has grown on me!" I used to dislike studying English when I was in grade school. When I started learning English in 2009, I still felt the same way about English. However, as I studied English, it has grown on me! Now I can enjoy my English study.  

No comments:

Post a Comment