Monday, December 17, 2012

I Finally Submitted the Documents

Today, my Japanese nursing license, which was translated by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare in Japan, finally arrived. I was waiting for it for about a month. I carefully checked all documents which would be needed to submit to the Board of Registered Nursing. Tonight, I finally dropped them into a post box! I was glad that I ended up being able to submit them before I travel to Japan next week. I hope I can take NCLEX next year. :)





   Today's Vocabulary
drop ~ into a post box ~を郵便ポストに投函する
     ex) All you need to do is to fill it in and drop it into a post box. : お客様にしていただくことは、それにご記入の上、郵便ポストに投函することだけです。
・ submit : verb /
  1. ~を提出する、投稿する、提示する、提起する
    ・Have you submitted your project proposal to your boss yet? : もう上司に企画書を提出しましたか。
  2. ~を服従させる
  3. 〔通例that以下が事実または必要であると〕言う、考える、提案する
    ・I submit that these arguments are wrong and misleading. : これらの議論は間違っているし、誤解を招くものであると考えます。

No comments:

Post a Comment