Thursday, November 2, 2023

Affordable Japanese Hair Accessory and Jewelry Haul - What I Purchased in Japan

 

        When I visited in Japan, I purchased some hair accessories and jewelries at 3COINS, Seria and Daiso, and I've been enjoying wearing these since then. Today, I'm going to share with you affordable hair accessories and jewelries I purchased in Japan, and you can also see how these currently look a year after I purchased them.



Affordable Japanese Hair Accessories

 

3COINS

      I purchased this hair accessory at 3COINS, which is a Japanese 300 yen shop, so you can purchase almost any product for 300 yen there. Yes, I got this hair accessory for 300 yen! 😊 In Japan, you can find 3COINS pretty easily because it has many branches. In Tokyo, there are 45 3COINS branches now. You can check out my previous entry, What I Got a 300yen Shop in Japan - 3COINS Haul. By the way, my another favorite Japanese accessory store is Lattice, which you can also buy most of their accessories for 300 yen. You can check out my previous entry, Must Go to Place in Japan - Lattice

300 yen Hair Accessory A Year Later
       It's been almost a year since I purchased this hair accessory, and it's still as good as before. 😊 I like that it's very easy to use. I just tie my hair and hide hair tie with this. I specially wear it on weekends. 




Seria

     I purchased this Hairpin at Seria (セリア), which is a 100 yen shop. Seria has nearly 2000 branches in Japan and there are over 100 Seria branches in Tokyo. Unlike Daiso, Seria sells all products for 100 yen each and most of them are made in Japan. 

100 yen Hair Accessory A Year Later
      This hairpin is called kanzashi (かんざし) in Japanese. Because it's made of plastic, it's now still as new as a years ago. I've been wearing it on weekdays since I purchased it. I makes a low bun with hair tie and secure with U-shaped hairpins. Then, I add this kanzashi to my low bun hairstyle.



Daiso

      I purchased this hair accessory at Daiso (ダイソー). You know Daiso is a Japanese 100 yen shop. You can check my previous entries related to Daiso. By the way, my must buy Diaso item is Daiso Detergent Cleaning for Markup Puff and Sponge, which you can only purchased at Daiso in Japan.

100 yen Hair Accessory A Year Later
      This is also still as good as a year ago. I wear it on weekends usually. It makes my hairstyle cute and chic. 




Affordable Japanese Earrings

 

Seria

     I purchased these gold hoop earrings at Seria.

100 yen Earrings A Year Later
     These are also as shinny as a year ago. 😊 These earring goes well with any outfit, I think.


Seria

     I also purchased these marble stone earrings at Seria. 

100 yen Earrings A Year Later
     After a year, the metal parts lost their shine. Although stones are still good. However, these were only 100 yen, so I have no regret at all. 😆 


My Affordable Hair Accessory and Jewelry Haul
     I cannot believe that these were 100 yen to 300 yen each. 😉 The most expensive earrings I've purchased in the past 10 years was Coach ones which I purchased for $21.37 at Desert Hills Premium Outlets. However, for Hair Accessories, I haven't spent more than $3 each recently. 😆


     If you are interested in what I purchased in Japan, you can check out my Japan Haul entries.



        These are my entries you might like.

■Costco Japan Haul - What I Purchased at Costco in Japan

■10 Products I Purchased at Costco in Japan

■All Beauty Products I Purchased in Japan in 2022

■Japanese Snack and Candy Haul - 9 Products I Purchased in Japan

■7 Products I Purchased at Muji Store in Japan - Muji Haul

■My Shopping List for Japanese Groceries - What I Want to Get in Japan

■My Shopping List for Japanese Beauty Products - What I Want to Get in Japan

■8 Japanese Snacks and Candies I Purchased in Japan - Japan Haul

■Japanese Grocery Haul - 7 Products He Purchased at Kitano Ace in Japan

■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■Japanese Lawson Convenience Store Bread Haul

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■5 Best Delicious Souvenirs from Fukuoka

■Top 3 My Favorite Delicious Souvenirs from Osaka 

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets


     My entries related to Costco in Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.
 

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.

     You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment