Thursday, November 30, 2023

4 Must Have Products I Purchased in Japan

 

       As I mentioned in my previous entries, my husband and I went to Japan last year and purchased a lot of Japanese products. Today, I'm going to share with you four must have products I purchased in Japan. These products listed below were the ones I really wanted to get in Japan. :)  



1. Kao EMAL (KAO エマール)

Laundry Detergent for Delicate Fabrics 

Purchased 500 ml for 199 yen at TRIAL in Japan

Kao EMAL (KAO エマール)

      I really love Japanese laundry detergent for delicate fabrics. You can wash your sweaters, down jackets, coats, scurf and so on with using it. My favorite ones are Kao Emarl (エマール) and Lion Acron (アクロン), and this time, I purchased Emarl because it was on sale at the store. I use Emarl to wash my sweaty hat and Uniqlo UV cut jackets after hiking every weekend, and it makes these so clean and refreshing! I've tried Woolite Delicates before but I didn't really like it. That's why when I visit to Japan, I always purchase Emarl or Acron.      

Kao Emarl (Kao エマール)


Lion Acron (ライオン アクロン)




2. IWATANI Ai Wrap (岩谷 アイラップ)

Heat-Resistant Plastic Bags for Cooking

-30℃ to 120℃ / -22℉ to 248℉

Purchased 60 Bags for 139 yen at TRIAL in Japan

IWATANI Ai Wrap (岩谷 アイラップ)

      I really wanted to purchase Iwatani Ai Wrap (岩谷 アイラップ). It's because it has been very popular in Japan. It's heat-resistant plastic bags and is made to use as a cooking tool at high temperature safely. I've often seen many Japanese YouTubers use these to cook foods faster and easier.

IWATANI Ai Wrap (岩谷 アイラップ)

        It was my first time to purchase Iwatani Ai Wrap, and I really like it. I use it when I want to coat vegetable or meat with potato starch. 

IWATANI Ai Wrap (岩谷 アイラップ)
       I put vegetable and potato starch in the bag and shaked it.
IWATANI Ai Wrap (岩谷 アイラップ)
How to Cook Easy Stir Fried Eggplants
       I cooked stir fried eggplants with it.









3. Hexagon Shape Dishwasher Safe Chopsticks (六角 食洗機・乾燥機対応 耐熱箸)

Reusable Chopsticks

Purchased 5 Pairs of Chopsticks for 399 yen at TRIAL in Japan

Hexagon Shape Dishwasher Safe Chopsticks (六角 食洗機・乾燥機対応 耐熱箸)
      Actually, this was the second time to purchase these chospticks. When I visited Japan in 2017, I purchased some cute dishwasher safe chopsticks at LOFT in Tokyo and I also purchased this one at TRIAL in Fukuoka. The chopsticks I purchased at LOFT were three times more expensive than this one. However, after using a few years, expensive chopsticks needed to be replaced, but this one was still as good as before. That's why we decided to purchase it again. When I visit Japan next time, I will purchase more of these affordable chopsticks at TRIAL. :) 




4. Webcam Cover Stickers (カメラセキュリティシール)

Webcam Cover Stickers for Phone and PC

Purchased Two Stickers for 100 yen at Seria in Japan

Webcam Cover Stickers (カメラセキュリティシール)
      I wanted to purchase webcam cover stickers for my PC and smartphone at 100 yen shop in Japan, and I found this one at Seria. Every morning, I watch YouTube with my smartphone while I was getting dressed and putting on makeup. I feel very safe with this stickers. :)  



        These are my entries you might like.

■Costco Japan Haul - What I Purchased at Costco in Japan

■10 Products I Purchased at Costco in Japan

■All Beauty Products I Purchased in Japan in 2022

■Japanese Snack and Candy Haul - 9 Products I Purchased in Japan

■7 Products I Purchased at Muji Store in Japan - Muji Haul

■My Shopping List for Japanese Groceries - What I Want to Get in Japan

■My Shopping List for Japanese Beauty Products - What I Want to Get in Japan

■8 Japanese Snacks and Candies I Purchased in Japan - Japan Haul

■Japanese Grocery Haul - 7 Products He Purchased at Kitano Ace in Japan

■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■Japanese Lawson Convenience Store Bread Haul

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■5 Best Delicious Souvenirs from Fukuoka

■Top 3 My Favorite Delicious Souvenirs from Osaka 

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets


     My entries related to Costco in Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.
 

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.

     You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.



No comments:

Post a Comment