Thursday, June 16, 2022

How to Cook Penne Arrabiata - Penne Pasta with Tuna and Tomato Sauce

 

How to Cook Penne Arrabiata - Penne Pasta with Tuna and Tomato Sauce

       As I mentioned in my previous entry, Limited-Edition Dolce & Gabbana Pasta - Pasta Dishes I Cooked with The Luxury Fashion Brand's Pastas, I purchased Dolce & Gabbana Pasta with Pastificio G Di Martino and cooked this penne pasta with tuna and tomato sauce. It turned out to be delicious! I liked that the tomato sauce had nice umami in it, and browned garlic had flavorful nutty taste.

Limited-Edition Dolce & Gabbana Di Marlino Penne Mezzani Rigate


 

      If you like spicy foods, you can add red chili peppers and make penne arrabiata. Today, I'm going to share with you how to make penne arrabiata. It's very easy to cook. You can also use spaghetti pasta instead of penne pasta.

 

Ingredients (4 Servings)

1 LB (454g) of Penne Pasta (You can also use spaghetti instead of penne.)

2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil

3 Cloves of Garlic (Sliced)

1 Dried Red Chili Pepper (If you like spicy sauce, add more.)

2 Cans of Tomato (Whole Tomato, Crushed Tomato, Diced Tomato or Stewed Tomato)

1 Can of Tuna

Salt

Fresh Italian Parsley (Minced)



 

1. Cook the pasta in boiling water according to the package.

 

2. Heat olive oil, garlic and chopped red chili pepper in a large pan.  Cook them until garlic is golden browned.  (I skipped red chili pepper this time.)

 Take browned garlic out of the pan. (You will use them for garnish later.)



 3. Add Tomato and simmer it for 10 minutes.


 

 

 4. Add tuna in it, and stir. Add salt according to your taste.


 

 5. Add cooked pasta in it. Stir to coat for 3 minutes.




 6. Serve on the plate.


 

 

 

 7. Garnish it with fresh parsley and browned garlic.




 8. Enjoy!




        I also cooked Dolce & Gabbana Fusilli Pasta. You can also check out my previous entry, How to Cook Fusilli Pasta with Tuna and Onion

How to Cook Tuna Pasta

 

 

      These are also my entries you might like.

■How to Cook Naporitan, Japanese Pasta Dish

■ICHIRAN Instant Ramen - The Best Instant Ramen from Popular Japanese Ramen Restaurant (How We Cooked!)  

■All About Marutai Kyushu Local Ramen! Must-Try Japanese Instant Ramen

■Myojo Chukazanmai Ryanmen - The Best Hiyashi Chuka Instant Noodles

■Top 3 My Favorite Ramen From Marutai Kyushu Ramen Series

■How to Cook Yakisoba with Instant Noodles, Sapporo Ichiban Chow Mein 

■How to Cook Omurice, a Japanese Omelette Stuffed with Rice (Cook Like a Pro!)

■How to Make An Easy Egg Toast (Japanese Sliced Bread + Japanese Mayonnaise = Deliciousness)
  
■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment