Monday, September 20, 2021

Trader Joe's 4 Chocolate Croissants Review

 

Trader Joe's 4 Chocolate Croissants
      Last weekend, my husband and I went to our local Trader Joe's and purchased this Trader Joe's 4 Chocolate Croissants for my first time. It was $4.79 for four frozen chocolate croissants. Before purchasing it, I read some positive reviews on this product and really wanted to try it. 😋

Trader Joe's 4 Chocolate Croissants
       You can just let them rise over night and bake them next morning. It looked easy and fun.

Trader Joe's 4 Chocolate Croissants


Trader Joe's 4 Chocolate Croissants
      One croissant contains 320 calories and 11g of sugar.

 

Trader Joe's 4 Chocolate Croissants
      This contains 4 pieces of frozen croissants.  When I opened this package, my husband told me these looked pretty small...

 

Trader Joe's 4 Chocolate Croissants

      I placed two pieces on parchment baking paper and let them rise over night.


Trader Joe's 4 Chocolate Croissants

       Next morning, we were surprised that these grew up so much bigger than we had expected.  We put them in my Sharp Healsio Gurie, which is a highend toaster oven I purchased in Japan (You can check out my previous entry, 6 Best Japanese Products I Purchased in The Past Year!.) I baked them for 15 minutes. Then let them sit for 10 minutes.


Trader Joe's 4 Chocolate Croissants

     They turned out bigger again! I think that I overbaked them for a little bit because of my smaller toaster oven, but these tastes really good.


Trader Joe's 4 Chocolate Croissants

 

Trader Joe's 4 Chocolate Croissants

       These freshly baked croissants were crispy and had melting chocolate inside. 😋 

 

        If you have Trader Joe's nearby you and haven't tried these frozen croissants yet, you really should try one! They are easy to enjoy and delicious.  

 

These are my entries you might like.

■Trader Joe's The Crispy Crunchy Mochi Rice Nuggets

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■6 Japanese Products Loved by Foreign Tourists in Japan

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■Top 3 My Favorite Ramen From Marutai Kyushu Ramen Series

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Curry Sauce Mix



     My entries related to Trader Joe's can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japanese sweets and snacks can be seen here.

     My entries related to popular and cool Japanese products can be seen here.
 
     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

     You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment