Saturday, July 31, 2021

How to Cook Quick and Easy Tomato Beef Stew

 

     This month, I've cooked this quick and easy tomato beef stew. The main ingredients are very simple such as tomato, beef and cheese. It tastes like chilli con carne but doesn't contain beans nor spicy peppers. One of the reasons why I love this recipe is that it takes me only 10 minutes or so to finish cooking it. When you are very busy, but you really want to have healthy meal, this recipe is perfect for you. Today, I'm going to share with you how to cook quick and easy tomato beef stew.   

 

 How to Cook Quick and Easy Tomato Beef Stew

Ingredients (for 4 Servings)
1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
1 LB of Ground Beef
3 Tablespoons of Ketchup
2 Tablespoons of Tonkatsu Sauce
1 Tablespoon of Sake
1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheese

 


 1. Heat olive oil in a large pan over high heat. Add ground beef, and cook it until browned.


 

 

 2. Add tomatoes and simmer it over medium high heat for 5 minutes.


 

 

3. Add ketchup, tonkatsu sauce and sake and stir them thoroughly.


  


4. Add cheese and stir to melt it.


 

 

5. After cheese starts melting, turn off the heat.




6. Serve and enjoy!




 

      These are also my entries you might like.


■All About Marutai Kyushu Local Ramen! Must-Try Japanese Instant Ramen

■Myojo Chukazanmai Ryanmen - The Best Hiyashi Chuka Instant Noodles

■Top 3 My Favorite Ramen From Marutai Kyushu Ramen Series

■How to Cook Omurice, a Japanese Omelette Stuffed with Rice (Cook Like a Pro!)

■How to Cook Chicken Tortilla Soup

■How to Make An Easy Egg Toast (Japanese Sliced Bread + Japanese Mayonnaise = Deliciousness)
  
■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment