Monday, August 31, 2020

How to Make Healthy and Easy Carrot Cake

         As I mentioned in my previous entry, I was really obsessed with Costco's ice cream last month. This month, I enjoy eating carrot cake. I eat one cupcake after dinner. 😋 I've baked a lot of carrot cake at a time and stored them in the refrigerator. Making carrot cake was easy, and this is so delicious. Maybe, it's healthier than Costco's ice cream. 😉 Today, I'm going to share how to make easy carrot cake with you. 
How to Make Healthy Carrot Cake

Ingredients (18 Servings)
4 Eggs
160g (6 oz) of Sugar
80g (3 oz) of Oil
5 Carrots
240g (8.5 oz) of All Purpose Flour
2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder



1. Mix egg and sugar in a bowl thoroughly.




2. Add oil and mix them thoroughly.


3. Grate carrots. I put chopped carrots in a food processor, and turn on the food processor until it becomes smooth texture.


4. Add grated carrots to the mixture and stir them. Then, add flour, baking powder and cinnamon and stir to combine.


5. Pour the cake batter into cupcake trays.



6. Bake in oven or toaster oven at 350℉ (180℃) for 25 minutes.



7. Enjoy!



     I also poured the cake batter into a Pyrex 6-Cup Rectangular Bakewear Dish, and bake it in a compact toaster oven. 😉




      These are also my entries you might like.

■How to Make Chicken Burritos

■All About Marutai Kyushu Local Ramen! Must-Try Japanese Instant Ramen

■Costco Haul - Polar Black Garlic Cured Super Food

■How to Cook Omurice, a Japanese Omelette Stuffed with Rice (Cook Like a Pro!)

■How to Make An Easy Egg Toast (Japanese Sliced Bread + Japanese Mayonnaise = Deliciousness)
  
■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest









No comments:

Post a Comment