Monday, July 13, 2020

How to Make Chicken Burritos

     Last week, my husband and I enjoyed homemade chicken burritos. It was easy to make and really delicious. 😋 He told me that it's as delicious as one Mexican restaurants serve. Today, I'm going to share with you how to make chicken burritos. I hope that you will try this recipe.



How to Make Chicken Burritos

Ingredients (6 Servings)
1 Lb of Chicken Thigh (Chopped)

Pinch of Salt and Black Pepper
2 Cloves of Garlic (Minced)
1/2 Onion (Minced)
1 Tablespoon of Chili Powder
1 Tablespoon of Dried Oregano Leaves
1 Teaspoon of Cumin Powder
2 Rice Cups of Uncooked White Rice
1 Can of Black Beans
1 Can of Diced Tomato
400 ml (13.5 fl oz) of Water
Large Tortilla (10") for Burritos
Your Favorite Cheese
Cilantro, Coriander (Chopped)
Your Favorite Salsa





1. Heat oil in a pan over high heat. Put chicken in it. Sprinkle salt and black peppers. Stir-fry them for a few minutes.




2. Add garlic and onion.




3. Add chili powder, oregano and cumin powder. stir them thoroughly. Stir-fry them for two minutes.




4. Add uncooked rice, black beans, tomato and water. Stir to combine, and cover the lid. Cook it over medium high heat for 20 minutes. 

After 20 minutes, check if the rice is fully cooked.




5. Heat tortilla for seconds.  




6. Place aluminum foil over the plate.




7. Place tortilla and cheese.




8. Put burrito filling and cilantro. 




9. Roll them up. 






10. Wrap it with aluminum foil.






11. Enjoy with your favorite salsa!







      These are also my entries you might like.
■Most Popular Japanese Foods (Top 41 - 50)

■How to Cook Agedashi Tofu, Deep-Fried Tofu in Dashi Soup

■How to Cook Healthy Tofu Okonomiyaki

■How to Cook Omurice, a Japanese Omelette Stuffed with Rice (Cook Like a Pro!)

■How to Cook Wafu Okara Hamburg Steaks

■How to Make An Easy Egg Toast (Japanese Sliced Bread + Japanese Mayonnaise = Deliciousness)
  
■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!





    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment