Wednesday, August 5, 2020

How to Make Quick and Easy Homemade Salsa with A Food Processor

     This summer, I've been enjoying cooking and having homemade burritos and salsa. I used to buy salsa at my local supermarkets, but now I make delicious salasa at home. It's because it's quick and easy! Today, I'm going to share how to make tomato salsa with you. I hope that you will try this recipe.
How to Make Quick and Easy Homemade Salsa

How to Make Quick and Easy Homemade Salsa

Ingredients (8 Servings)
4 Cloves of Garlic

1 Jalapeno Pepper (Chopped) (For a mild salsa, remove all seeds.)
1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
1/2 Onion (Chopped)
1 Cup of Cilantro, Coriander (Chopped)
3 Tablespoons of Lime Juice (or Lemon Juice)  
1 Tablespoon of Salt





1. Put garlic in a food processor. Pulse until garlic is minced.


2. Add jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt in the food processor. Pulse to combine.




3. Enjoy!



You can store the salsa in the fridge for up to one week. 😋
Homemade Salsa



      These are also my entries you might like.
■How to Make Chicken Burritos

■All About Marutai Kyushu Local Ramen! Must-Try Japanese Instant Ramen

■Costco Haul - Polar Black Garlic Cured Super Food

■How to Cook Omurice, a Japanese Omelette Stuffed with Rice (Cook Like a Pro!)

■How to Make An Easy Egg Toast (Japanese Sliced Bread + Japanese Mayonnaise = Deliciousness)
  
■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment