Friday, June 30, 2017

Mao Kobayashi's Blog Being Translated into English

        In my yesterday's entry, I mentioned about Mao Kobayashi (小林 麻央), who was named one of the BBC's 100 Women in 2016 and died from breast cancer on June 22.   Yesterday, her husband, Ebizo Ichikawa, a famous Kabuki actor, announced that her blog would be translated into English because he noticed that her blog inspired many people all over the world and hoped it would help people who are facing similar situation. He said that he thought this might be one of the things she had wanted to do through her blog. This morning, I found that her first post was already translated into English! You can check out their blogs from here.

       Kokoro. - Mao Kobayashi Official Blog

       ABKAI Ebizo Ichikawa Official Blog





    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.
 
    You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment