Friday, June 5, 2015

Gum Wall - Traveling Seattle, Day 1-7/7

       After purchasing exclusive mugs at the Original Starbucks, my husband and I went to the Gum Wall in Post Alley under Pike Place Market.

       When we entered the alley, I instantly noticed the smell of bubble gum! The walls were covered with numerous used chowing gum. It's actually so disgusting to me. There were so many tourists taking pictures with the walls and trying to stick used gum to those. 
Gum Wall

Gum Wall

Gum Wall

Gum Wall

Pike Place Market Gum Wall
1428 Post Alley, Seattle, WA 98101

       We walked up the alley and headed toward the motel.
Pike Place
       The first day of our traveling Seattle was so fun! Even though we woke up early morning to fly to Seattle and walked all day long to sightsee in Downtown Seattle that day, I completely forgot how much I tired during walking there because it was all enjoyable. :)


        My entries related to my traveling in Seattle can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment