Sunday, August 18, 2013

T.J.Maxx Haul

   Yesterday, I went to T.J.Maxx, and I'm going to share with you what I bought there.



     I was requested to buy a new bag by my sister because she wanted to get one for work every day. This Bebe tote bag was $39.99 at T.J.Maxx. I thought that this basic beige color would meet any of her fashion. In addition, this tassel accent is currently very trendy. I hope she will like it.
bebe


     Then, I purchased this Urban Expressions clutch bag for myself. I was looking for a bag for wedding reception in next month. I think this size will be perfect. :) I am going to wear a brown polka-dot dress that day, so I think this will match my dress, and I think I can use it in my daily fashion as well. This bag was $16.99 at T.J.Maxx. :)
Urban Expressions








1 comment:

  1. Wow I love that BeBe purse! TJ Maxx is awesome!

    ReplyDelete