Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Clinique Gifts with Purchase

       Today, I finally ordered Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, which my sister had asked me to purchase for her. Clinique often offered gifts with purchase, so I had been looking for it for many months.


Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

     Currently, Belk is offering this free 7-piece gifts, which is equivalent to $70, with purchasing $25 more Clinique product. The lotion was $26, so it was a great offer for my sister. What I was surprised was that the shipping fee was free with purchasing any beauty products, and they didn't take tax.  

     The same Clinique lotion is selling for $69 in Japan, so I always feel as if it was an incredible bargain even with a regular price, $26, when I purchase it in the U.S. In addition, Clinique gifts always makes me happy! I hope my sister like them. :)


     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment