Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Huntington Beach


      Two weeks ago, my husband and I went to Huntington Beach to take pictures because we wanted to practice with new camera before going whale watching following next week. These pictures were not taken with the new camera though. He recorded video with his new camera, but I couldn't upload our video from my Youtube channel somehow.


     Many people were playing musical instruments, and some people were dancing to the music. This video was recorded with my camera, not a new camera.

 










Brown Pelicans


    We were able to see many birds and took many pictures and recorded videos. :)  That day, I wore my Nine West high heel sandals first time since I didn't expect to walk so much. As a result, my feet hurt after that. Haha



No comments:

Post a Comment