Sunday, August 4, 2013

CVS & Rite Aid Haul

    Today, I purchased some cosmetics at drug stores. I'm going to share with you what I got there.



     First, I went to CVS because they are having a sale for Revlon nail polishes and Physicians Formula cosmetics through this week.

     This Revlon Colorstay nail polish 025, Seashell, was originally $8.29 but was on sale for $4.99. In addition, I used a $2 off manufacturer's coupon. It came out to be $2.99, and I got a $3 Extrabucks Rewards for next purchase!
Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish 025, Seashell

     This Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush 7864, Rose, was  originally $12.49. I used a 20 % off CVS coupon. It came out to be $10.52, and I got a $7 Extrabucks Rewards for next purchase.
Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush 7864, Rose
     Because I had gotten a $5 off CVS coupon with $15 more purchase in my previous purchase, I ended up paying $8.51 for these and got a $3 and $7 Extrabucks Rewards. :)



     Then, I went to Rite Aid because they are having a sale for Wet n Wild cosmetics through this week.

      I purchased Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeliner pencils. I wanted to buy a 652 dark brown eyeliner pencil, but it was sold out. I chose 657 Deep Blue and 663C Olive for myself, and chose 649 Mink Brown for my sister. These eyeliner pencils were originally $0.99 each but on sale for $0.69 each at Rite Aid. I used a $2 off manufacturer's coupon for them and ended up paying for 7 cents plus tax for all. :) 
http://amzn.to/1PTfRe8


     I still have one more $2 off Wet n Wild coupon for purchase three their products. Its expiration date is on August 10th. I am not sure if I'll purchase more of their products until then.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment