Saturday, August 10, 2013

Shoes for Formal Occasions

      Today, I went to Marshalls to buy new shoes because I'm going to attend a wedding reception next month. I have so many flat shoes, but I didn't have formal high-heeled ones, so I needed to get shoes which are appropriate for formal occasions. I found two pairs of shoes at Marshalls, but I was not able to decide which ones I should buy. Therefore, I purchased both shoes and decided to choose at home, and I will return one of them. After going back home, I dressed up in a formal dress which I would wear at the wedding reception. Then, I tried on both shoes.

     At Marshalls, I thought that the Nine West shoes were little bit too casual but were cute and comfortable. 
Nine West
 

     I thought that the Bandolino shoes had very basic design and were appropriate in formal occasions. These were also comfortable as well.
Bandolino




     I finally chose the first ones. These shoes are not as casual as I thought at the store, and these are perfect with my dress! These Nine West shoes were $39.99 at Marshalls, and I think the regular price was probably around $100. 

     Now, I need to buy a formal bag to attend the wedding reception. I will purchase one within a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment