Thursday, March 22, 2012

It Looked More and More Appealing

I tried to do a sock bun today. I've watched some videos which showed how to do a sock bun since last year. First my impression was that there was no way to try it because I didn't want to use my sock for my hair. I thought that it was kind of crude. Sorry about that. :p But as I watched more videos, it looked more and more appealing. Then, I've changed my mind. I thought it's really cute! I really wanted to try it!


I cut my sock and rolled it like doughnut. Then, I wrapped my hair around the sock and rolled it. I was able to do a sock bun. :D Yay! It was easier than I expected. It was really simple and easy to secure. I really enjoyed. :)
I think I will do this hair style many times. :)






 Today's Vocabulary
・ crude : adjective / 下品な、がさつな
・ appealing : adjective / 魅力的な
・ secure : verb / 固定する
  ex) The seat belts must be secured properly before take off. : 離陸前にシートベルトを正しく締めなければなりません。

No comments:

Post a Comment