Sunday, March 4, 2012

I Was Out of Gas

Today, I didn't want to go to gas station if I could avoid it. But I saw a red flashing oil light on my car. So, I was out of gas. :(
I usually get gas at Costco because Costco always provides cheapest gas.
Today's gas price was $4.279 per gallon. The price has been getting more and more expensive by the day. My friends said that it might be going to go up to $5 per gallon very soon.
Three month ago, my husband bought a bicycle, and he sometimes goes to work with it. But he often gets flat tires. He said tires of road bike are easy to get flat. Then, he learned how to prevent and fix flat tires from watching youtube.
I asked him to go to work by bicycle because of gas price inflation.

Can you believe that the gas price was under $2 per gallon three years ago?

 I wish I wouldn't have to think of the gas price someday.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ oil light : オイル警告灯
・ be out of gas : ガソリンがなくなった。
・ run out of gas : ガソリンがなくなった。
・ by the day : 日ごとに、日に日に

No comments:

Post a Comment