Wednesday, March 28, 2012

In All It Only Cost...

Last Sunday, my husband and I dropped off my car at Pep Boys to get my car brakes replaced.

It took about 5 hours to finish the replacement. In the mean time, we used my husband's car. We went shopping and finished our usual Sunday chores.

The front and rear break replacement was $153.78 including tax. It was cheaper than I expected. It was already cheap, but Pep Boys staff gave us a rebate form. I'm going to get $25 with the rebate. So, it's going to end up with $128.78!

By the way, the rear wiper blade was replaced by my husband last week.

Toyota quoted front pads for $259 and rear brakes for $59.88 about two weeks ago. Total $318.88, but Pep Boys replaced these for $128.78.
And also air filter was estimated for $54.88, and rear wiper was estimated for $13 by Toyota, but we repasted  both of these by ourselves. These only ended up costing $3 (Retail prices were $12 for air filter and $9 for rear wiper blade.) with my husband reward with previous purchase.
So, total Toyota's estimate was for $386.76, but in all it only cost $131.78. We were able to save  $254.98!
Good job! :))






 Today's Vocabulary
・ in all : 全体で、合計で

No comments:

Post a Comment