Monday, March 19, 2012

The Second Half of Spring Semester Began

The second half of spring semester began today. :)
I asked my friend, who is also my classmate, how to take tutoring. I'll go get an application for my tutoring tomorrow. Frankly, I feel reluctant to take tutoring because I'm already busy and afraid to talk with American, but I really should try it. My speaking skill is very poor, so I should try to improve my speaking skill. I think my English has been improving since three years ago, but my speaking skill is still poor. It's difficult to improve my speaking skill. I have been taking advanced conversation class for one year and a half, but it's only twice a week. I speak English only in conversation class and during my conversation meeting once a week. So, I don't speak enough English. My plan is to continue my studies, which includes nursing and English, this year. If possible I'd like volunteering at hospital next year as well.
I don't know exactly what I'll do in the future, but I'll move on little by little from what I can do.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ second half : 後期、後半
  ex) the second half of last year : 昨年の後半
  ex) second half of pregnancy : 妊娠後期
・ frankly : adverb / 正直に言うと、率直に言うと

No comments:

Post a Comment