Friday, January 15, 2021

My Experience Side Effects from the COVID-19 Vaccine

I got a COVID-19 vaccine.
     I have already received the COVID-19 vaccination this month, and I am going to get the second shot next month. Today, I'm going to share with you my experience of the COVID-19 vaccine.
 

Wasn't I Scared of the New Vaccine?
Nope. When I got the COVID-19 vaccination, over 5 million people in the U.S. had already vaccinated, and I thought that it's safe for most people.

 

Moderna or Pfizer?
It was made by Moderna.

 

Did I experience any side effect from the COVID-19 vaccine?
I did have some minor side effects form the COVID-19 vaccine. Five minutes after I got the shot, I started feeling mildly fatigued. However, my tiredness went away in two hours.   In addition to that, five hours later, I started having mild muscle pain in my arm where I got the shot. It lasted for two days. That's it. To me, it was easier than side effects from the flu vaccine.



COVID-19 Vaccination After-Care Instructions

COVID-19 Vaccination After-Care Instructions
    I received this COVID-19 Vaccination After-Care Instructions at the vaccination site. It reads that side effects may feel like flu but should go away in a few days.  However, it's important to remember that if you are having an allergic reaction or have extreme shortness of breath call 911.


V-Safe After Vaccination Health Checker

V-Safe After Vaccination Health Checker
      At the vaccination site, I received this paper which V-Safe After Vaccination Health Checker explanation are written in. It's smartphone-based tool that uses text messaging and web surveys to provide personalized health check-ins after you receive a COVID-19 vaccination. Through V-Safe, you can tell CDC if you have any side effects after getting the COVID-19 vaccine.    I registered to V-Safe and have received text messages from V-Safe around 2 p.m. every day since I got the shot. The questions V-Safe asks takes me about 1 minute.

First Week : They will send text messages every day.

Week 2 to 5 : They will send text messages once a week.

They will also send text messages 3, 6 and 12 months after your final dose of vaccine.

You will also get reminders if you need a second vaccine dose.

 

 

 
 

When Are You Eligible for a COVID-19 Vaccination in the U.S.?

 

     If you live in the U.S., you should check your county's Official Website. They tell you who is eligible for a COVID-19 vaccination right now. They may also tell you when you can get vaccinated and where you can go to get your vaccine. ( If you live in LA, OC, or SD county in Southern California area, you can check this link. ⇒LA County,   Orange County,   San Diego County)

 

 

Stay safe, and stay healthy! 

 

 

     These are my entries you might like.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 




     My entries related to Costco can be seen here.

     My entries related to Starbucks can be seen here.

     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.
 

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.

     You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment