Friday, November 27, 2020

Review : Hilton Osaka Executive Lounge - Afternoon Tea

 

Hilton Osaka Executive Lounge

        As I mentioned in my previous entry, Hotel Room Tour and Review - Hilton Osaka - Osaka, Japan, my husband and I visited Osaka last winter, and we stayed in Hilton Osaka for two nights.

 

       Hilton Osaka has the Executive Lounge, which is located on the 3rd floor. If you stay in Executive room or Suite room, or if you have Hilton Honors Diamond Status, you can access to the Executive Lounge and enjoy complimentary foods and drinks during afternoon tea and evening cocktail hours.

       We could access to the Executive Lounge because he had Hilton Honors Diamond Status.

 

*Due to Coronavirus, the lounge operations may have been changed.

 

Executive Lounge (3rd Floor)



■Executive Lounge Hours (6:45 a.m. through 9 p.m.)

・Breakfast  6:45 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.

Afternoon Tea  3:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.

・Evening Cocktail  5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.

 

     In 2018, their executive lounge reopened after renovating. When we visited there last winter, it still looked very new and beautiful.  

 


 

Executive Lounge Afternoon Tea (3 p.m. through 5:30 p.m.)

During afternoon tea hour, you can enjoy drinks, desserts and light meals there.


Rye Bread Sandwiches (Ham, Cheese and Egg) & Tuna and Cucumber Sandwiches 

 

Raspberry Pistachio Mousse

 

Calpis Panna Cotta Nata de Coco Lychee Jelly & Creme Brulee

 

Yogurt Cupcake Pistachio Cream

 

Fresh Fruit Juice (Apple, Orange, Pineapple), Milk, Water and Iced Coffee

 

 

Caramel Toffee Cookies & Raisin Oatmeal Cookies

 

Spicy Mixed Nuts & Prawn Crackers

 

Segafredo Espresso Machine
     I really loved very fresh coffee brewed by this coffee machine from Segafredo. It grinds coffee beans and brews coffee for every cup.
      There were eight kinds of drinks, black coffee, espresso, cappuccino, cafe latte, hot chocolate, matcha, americano and hot water, you can choose from.

 

     We sat by the windows which we could enjoy the view of Nishi Umeda (西梅田) area. You can see the luxury stores, Louis Vuitton and Bulgari, from the windows.
Nishi Umeda (西梅田)

 

     I really loved the white dessert, Calpis Panna Cotta Nata de Coco Lychee Jelly. 😋 This time, we stayed in Hilton Osaka for two nights, so we enjoyed Executive Lounge Afternoon Tea two days in a row. The menu was the same on both days.
     Their fresh coffee was the best!

 

Matcha (抹茶)
    On the second day, I discovered that their matcha drink was also very good!

 


       We really enjoyed Hilton Osaka Executive Lounge Afternoon Tea. It had a nice atmosphere and their dessert had sophisticated tastes. 


       Next time, I will write about their Executive Lounge Evening Cocktail.

 

      These are my entries related to Hilton Osaka

Hotel Room Tour and Review - Hilton Osaka - Osaka, Japan

Review : Hilton Osaka Executive Lounge - Afternoon Tea

Review : Hilton Osaka Executive Lounge - Evening Cocktail

Review : Hilton Osaka Fitness Center - Gym and Public Bath

Review : Hilton Osaka Breakfast Buffet - Folk Kitchen

 

       These are my entries you might like.   

Hotel Room Tour and Review - Conrad Osaka - Osaka, Japan

 
What I Ate at Snack Park - Hanshin Umeda Department Store in Osaka, Japan

Hotel Room Tour and Review - Osaka Daiichi Hotel - Osaka, Japan

16 Best Japanese Beauty Products I Purchased in Japan - Drugstore, Discount Store, Daiso and Amazon Japan

Japanese Snack and Candy Haul - What I Purchased in Japan

Japanese Grocery Haul - What I Purchased at Supermarket, Department Stores and Kitano Ace in Japan

10 Products I Purchased at Costco in Japan

Japanese Bread Haul - Shokupan, Melonpan, Anpan and More

7 Products I Purchased at Muji Store in Japan - Muji Haul
 
Starbucks Japan Geography Series City Tumbler - Osaka   

Top 3 My Favorite Delicious Souvenirs from Osaka

Top 5 Breakfast Restaurants around Tenjinbashi in Osaka, Japan


The Best Places to Eat in Tenjinbashi in Osaka   

Must Go to Places in Namba - Our Traveling in Osaka, Japan

10 Best Japanese Beauty Products on Amazon Japan, You Can Also Purchase Them at Drugstores in Japan



     My entries related to Osaka can be seen here.

     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.
 

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.

     You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment